Reducing the environmental footprint of our operations
ADIPEC has implemented a series of impactful initiatives, including several in conjunction with our venue, the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, to minimise the environmental impact of our operations.
In our commitment to reducing our ecological footprint and be a responsible global player in the energy sector, have undertaken a series of measures aimed at mitigating the environmental impact of our operations. One of our most noteworthy initiatives has been our collaboration with the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC), our esteemed venue partner.
These initiatives encompass a wide array of strategies, all designed to ensure that ADIPEC remains an eco-conscious event of international repute.
- Working with a responsible venue partner - Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) is a multi-award winning venue offering organisers of exhibitions, conferences and events bespoke spaces to host a variety of events. As part of its own commitment to sustainability, ADNEC has implemented several initiatives including:
- Food waste reduction software, Winnow, deployed in ADNEC’s kitchens to improve menu planning to reduce food waste
- ADNEC’s kitchens ensure all liquid food waste is composted
- Recycling bins are provided throughout the venue
- 10 water-from-air machines will be available to provide sustainable drinking water to ADIPEC attendees. Water-from-air is produced where it is consumed, eliminating the need for physical infrastructure and eliminates carbon-intensive supply chains and plastic packaging.