The ADIPEC Downstream Technical Conference will continue to bring together downstream leaders, experts and innovators from across the energy industry to share the latest strategies, technologies and best practice on operational transformation, circularity, energy efficiency, hydrogen capabilities and talent management.
The ADIPEC Downstream Technical Conference Call for Papers is now open. Submit your abstracts for the opportunity to present your knowledge and expertise to potential clients and peers from around the world.
ADIPEC 2023 DOWNSTREAM TECHNICAL CONFERENCE CATEGORIES
- REFINING AND PETROCHEMICALS TECHNOLOGY, OPERATIONS AND MARKETING (RPTOM)
- GAS PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY AND OPERATIONS (GPTO)
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN GAS PROCESSING, REFINING AND PETROCHEMICALS (DTGPRP) New
- OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE, MAINTENANCE AND HSE (OEMH)
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT, ENGINEERING AND EXECUTION (PMEE)
- CIRCULAR ECONOMY AND RESOURCE EFFICIENCY (CERE)
- HYDROGEN TECHNOLOGY AND OPERATIONS (HTO)
- ALTERNATIVE fuels, ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY (AFEPEE) New
- CARBON CAPTURE, UTILISATION, STORAGE TECHNOLOGY AND NEW ENERGY SOURCES (CCUSTNES)
- HUMAN CAPITAL AND TALENT MANAGEMENT (HCTM) New