REASONS TO PARTICIPATE AT ADIPEC 2017
- EXPLORE regional and international opportunities in a rapidly changing and dynamic market, including Asia, Africa and MENA.
- LEARN how to get involved in mega projects estimated $331billion worth of oil and gas projects planned or underway.
- DISCOVER the new market realities of a low oil price. While OPEC predicts a rise to $70 a barrel by 2020, what will low commodity pricing mean for the world's NOCs and IOCs?
- UNDERSTAND why some major producers continue making vast CAPEX in EPC projects – and how to get involved. Since 2010, OPEC members like Kuwait, KSA & UAE account for almost two thirds of total project awards by value - some $59 billion in project value was awarded in 2014, across the MENA region.
- EVALUATE new potential in Asian and African Markets, including MENA such as the non-associated gas fields in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Algeria and Kuwait; and Algeria's $32 billion worth of as yet un-awarded projects.
WHY ABU DHABI?
- UAE holds the world’s sixth largest reserves
- Abu Dhabi is home to the ADNOC group of companies
- UAE offshore reserves accounting for 50% of production in 2 years
- Abu Dhabi is within a 6 hr flying radius of 40 energy markets
- 330$bn of contracts across the MENA region of which 42% is from KSA and UAE