Submit your media registration to gain access to the event, its participants, and its media resources.
In order to register as media at ADIPEC 2023, one of the following should apply to you
- Are editorial staff at a trade publication/site (note that advertising, sales and marketing representatives will not be eligible for press badges but may register as attendees).
- Are covering the energy industry for a recognised media organization.
- Are a freelancer for international media or trade publication.
- Are an industry blogger with at least 10,000 unique visits per month on your blog (note that solely news aggregator or self-promotion blogs will not be considered).
- Are gathering photo or video footage on behalf of an ADIPEC exhibitor or media production company
- Are a social media influencer with a reasonable following and relevant focus
Information required for media registration
- Name of media outlet, website, organisation, or social media account you represent.
- Name of the reporter, broadcaster, blogger, social media influencer, anchor, photographer, or videographer who will be attending the event.
- Contact information of attendee, including email address and mobile phone number.
- Passport quality photograph.
Category specific information required for media registration
- Editorial staff of media organisations, including trade and broadcast media
- Include an assignment letter from your organisation’s editor-in-chief. Bureau chiefs and editors-in-chief can submit a letter from their director.
- Provide a copy of a recent energy or related piece of media published by you within the last two months.
- Include an assignment letter from the organisation that has contracted you to attend ADIPEC.
- Provide a copy of a recent piece of media published by you within the last two months.
- Photo and video production teams:
- Include an assignment letter from the ADIPEC exhibitor or other organization that has contracted you to attend ADIPEC.
- Social media influencer
- Provide your social media account name, platform, and number of followers
- Industry blogger
- Provide your URL and a traffic report verifying at least 10,000 unique visits per month