Sponsoring a roundtable will allow a company to position its CEO alongside and engage with other CEOs, C-level executives, and senior decision-makers from the energy industry, including executives from national and international oil companies, service companies, and EPC contractors from around the world.
As the sponsor of a Leadership Roundtable, a company will receive the following deliverables:
Branding and recognition on the invitations and confirmations sent to the senior executives selected to participate in the sponsored roundtable. The company's alignment with the roundtable topic will be amplified by having its logo included in:
- An official announcement confirming the sponsorship of the roundtable across multiple digital marketing channels such as social media, emails, and webpages for both the Leadership Roundtables and ADIPEC.
- Printed and digital marketing collateral (such as infographics and videos) used to promote the leadership roundtable to the wider ADIPEC audience.
- Relevant sections of brochures produced to promote the exhibition, conferences (Strategic and Technical), and the Middle East Energy Club.
Early access to the Leadership Suite (approx. 20 minutes before) to:
- Familiarize themselves with the Leadership Suite.
- Prepare to welcome and network with the other participants as they arrive.
- Meet the Roundtable Chair and Lead Moderator.
As the company sponsoring the roundtable, they will also:
- Have their CEO hosting the session introduced by the moderator at the start of the roundtable
- Receive branding on the TV screens within the Leadership Suite
- Be able to distribute (subject to approval by dmg events) marketing collateral and/or a branded corporate gift to the participants.
An output summarising the discussions and key takeaways from each of the Leadership Roundtables will be authored by ADIPEC. The output will be used as follows:
a) Individual Output
An individual output will be created where a company will receive recognition and may author a one-page foreword from its CEO. The host of the roundtable will be invited to record an in-depth video interview discussing why the key takeaways are strategically important to the oil, gas, and energy industry.
The video interview and output will then be promoted to the company's target audience via email and a promoted social media post. The company may also utilize the output and the video interview for its own marketing purposes.
b) Collated Output
The output from the sponsored leadership roundtable will also be included in a document collating all outputs from all roundtables held during the 2024 edition of ADIPEC. The company will receive recognition on the collated output document, which will be distributed to all members of the Middle East Energy Club and promoted across ADIPEC’s social media channels.
Location: Leadership Suite
Availability: 8 Roundtables
Price: US $150,000 + 5% VAT
Get Involved with ADIPEC 2024