Cross-sector partnerships for a rapid transition to clean global transportation
The Leadership Roundtable focused on how industries can collaborate for greater energy transition success against net-zero ambitions. The key questions examined during the discussions included:
- What business models unlock economic potential for new energy projects?
- What are the top agenda items for each of the decision-makers who need to be engaged to make your project a success?
- How should stakeholders identify and prioritise these agenda items?
- What kinds of disruptions will partners need to deal with, both in the project phase and operating lifetime?
- How might technology evolution introduce challenges as early projects give way to more efficient subsequent waves?
- What is the impact of a non-linear energy transition on a project and partnership? To what extent should partners focus on short-term opportunities versus pushing for a long-term focus?
DOWNLOAD THE LEADERSHIP ROUNDTABLE SUMMARY
Chief Advisor - India
Environmental Defense Fund
Independent Energy Advisor
Chairman of Global Energy and Natural Resources Practice
Bain & Company