Manager of Business and Digital Transformation
An accomplished Digital Transformation Manager, backed by a solid track record and a vast array of technical skills with extensive experience in gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identifying and filling product gaps and generating new ideas that grow market share, improving the overall customer digital experience and growth of an organization. Proficiently leads dynamic and fast-paced environments and works with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- 12+ years of experience in Product Management in technology and innovation, pricing and positioning strategies, and translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Expertise in collaborating with customers, understanding their needs, building and maintaining strong relationships, maintaining customer satisfaction and delivering innovative end-to-end technology solutions.
- Deep understanding of business and financial space, having worked on several business plans, conducted market and customers research, and identified business opportunities in different industries.
- Expertise in leading diverse teams and managing all aspects of projects and implementations by ensuring that the business deliverables are completely satisfied on time and within budget.
- She holds a Global MBA degree from the Imperial College London), a PhD in Robotics from the UPMC – Sorbonne Université, Paris 6, a Master degree in AI & Robotics from Université Paul Sabatier and a Bachelor in Automation & Computer Science from Università degli Studi dell’Aquila.