Ayesha Al Hammadi
SVP, Group People Performance & Total Rewards
- Ayesha has around 15 years of industry experience spanning the whole value chain of Oil and Gas apart from retail experiences.
- Ayesha portfolio includes board and executive rewards, employee rewards (e.g., grading, variable pay, share incentive planning/bonus ), benefits, international mobility, and HR M&A with significant multi-million dollar.
- Ayesha is a member of the Remuneration Committees of ADNOC Distribution , ADNOC Gas, ADNOC Drilling (All Listed Entities) apart form being in the Remuneration Committees of ADNOC Global Trading, ADNOC Refining amongst others.
- She also manages Executive Performance measurements to ensure link to business outcomes, shareholder expectations and role remits.
- She also plays a key role in the alignment of performance and total reward policies, practices and processes towards building the requisite “Pay for Performance” culture for the ADNOC Group
- Currently she is spearheading a multi-million dollar program in making the companies within the ADNOC Value chain being competitive in the markets they operate in.
- She has managed stakeholders within and outside the ADNOC value chain who are currently in key decision making roles within the Government of Abu Dhabi
- She also manages stakeholders across borders to ensure ADNOC Case for value creation is intact.