ADIPEC TECHNICAL CONFERENCE
With the 2018 call for papers now open, technical professionals have the opportunity to submit abstracts before 1 May 2018, to be considered for the 2018 ADIPEC Technical Conference. ADIPEC is testament to the rising demand for knowledge exchange in the Middle East, Africa & Asian Sub-Continent in our ever-changing energy world.
The ADIPEC conferences and technical sessions are the place to hone your knowledge and share best practice with your industry peers. Spanning upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas, the conference sessions have been created by a committee of industry experts. ADIPEC host one of the world’s biggest technical conferences with 119 technical sessions, attracting more than 10,000 delegates.
WHY SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT ?
- Network with over 2,000 exhibiting companies on the show floor.
- Present your technical knowledge and experience to an international audience of industry colleagues.
- Raise your company’s technical profile at a prestigious energy event.
- Publish your paper on OnePetro.org, the online library serving the oil and gas industry.
ADIPEC 2018 TECHNICAL CATEGORIES:
- E&P Geoscience
- Unconventional Resources
- Field Development
- Drilling and Completion Technology
- Project Engineering and Management
- Operational Excellence
- Gas Technology
- People and Talent
- Offshore and Marine
- Production Facilities Technologies
- Petroleum Advanced Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence in Oil and Gas
ADIPEC 2017 TECHNICAL SESSIONS IN NUMBERS:
SUBMITTING COMPANIES FROM 70 COUNTRIES RESULTED IN 119 TECHNICAL SESSIONS
(476 TECHNICAL AND
FROM 211 COMPANIES
AND 47 COUNTRIES
PAPERS PUBLISHED ONLINE