Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is ADIPEC?
Strategically taking place before COP27, ADIPEC returns to Abu Dhabi from 31 October – 3 November 2022. It provides a global platform for leaders to reinforce strategies and commitments that will drive the industry towards reducing emissions, meet decarbonisation goals and shape the long-term energy outlook.
Hosted by the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), ADIPEC is the world’s most influential gathering for energy industry professionals, thought leaders, global policy makers and decision takers.
Attracting 2,200 exhibiting companies, 54 NOCs, IOCs, NECs and IECs, 28 international exhibiting country pavilions and 150,000 energy professionals from over 160 countries, ADIPEC provides an unparalleled opportunity for buyers and sellers to meet, learn, network, do business and discover new products, solutions, technologies and innovations that will unlock new value in an evolving energy landscape.
2. Where is ADIPEC being held?
ADIPEC will be held at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC), United Arab Emirates. Click here to view the location map.
What are the timings for ADIPEC 2022?
Monday 31 October: 10AM - 6PM
Tuesday 1 November: 10AM - 6PM
Wednesday 2 November: 10AM - 6PM
Thursday 3 November: 10AM - 5PM
3. Who can attend ADIPEC?
Anyone can attend, but ADIPEC has traditionally appealed most to decision-makers, purchasers, underlining that the event delivers real business opportunities for energy professionals.
4. What areas are accessible to ADIPEC complimentary visitor pass holders?
Your visitor pass will give you access to:
- All Exhibition Halls
- Decarbonisation Zone - NEW
- Offshore & Marine Exhibition
- Digitalisation in Energy Exhibition
- Smart Manufacturing Exhibition
- Young ADIPEC
5. Where can I find the list of exhibitors for ADIPEC 2022?
Please click here to view the confirmed exhibitors for ADIPEC 2022.
6. What are the benefits of attending ADIPEC?
ADIPEC provides opportunities for buyers and sellers to meet in person, learn about the latest ideas and thinking for changing industry, network and conduct business and discover new products, solutions and technologies from over 2,200 exhibiting companies, which includes over 54 NOCs, IOCs and IECs as well as 28 international country pavilions, providing a world-class environment for trade across the industry’s full value chain.
7. What should I expect at ADIPEC?
You should expect to learn and engage with the brightest minds the industry offers and the highest-level executives that are influencing and shaping the future of energy. You will leave more knowledgeable and inspired.
8. What are the other areas covered at ADIPEC?
9. How can I be a part of ADIPEC?
10. What is ADIPEC Awards?
ADIPEC Awards are the most coveted recognition for the energy industry. Now in their 12th year, the ADIPEC Awards has evolved with the present energy landscape, to celebrate innovators, young talent, those who are inspiring others and shaping the future of the energy system in response to climate-driven priorities.
Visit www.adipec.com/awards/2022-finalists/ to see the ADIEPC Awards 2022 finalists.
11. What is ADIPEC Golf Day?
The ADIPEC Golf Day offers an opportunity to engage with over 125 key industry members and build important relationships in a relaxed social atmosphere prior to the official opening day of ADIPEC. The golf day is held at Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, offering one of the most luxurious golf resort experiences within the Middle East and is managed by worldwide renowned Troon Golf. For more information, please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org
12. What is the Middle East Energy Club?
The invite-only Middle East Energy Club has been welcoming the energy industry’s elite since 2012, providing world class hospitality and amenities, set within the unparalleled event programme of ADIPEC.
The Middle East Energy Club provides a premium platform for members to meet, exchange knowledge, network and share ideas with fellow industry leaders, including government officials, policymakers, C-level executives, academics, and innovators.
For those who require more formal, personalised one-to-one interaction, the club’s platinum and gold meeting suites are available for corporate sponsorship on a first-come-first-served basis.
For more information, please contact our team on email@example.com
13. What is Young ADIPEC?
Held under the patronage of His Excellency Sheikh Nahayan Mabarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Tolerance and Coexistence, ADIPEC 2022 will mark the 10th Year Anniversary of Young ADIPEC programme, fully supported by the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge.
Aimed at high-school students aged between 14 and 17 years old, Young ADIPEC is designed educate and inspire today’s youth and highlight the wealth and diversity of career opportunities in the sector. Over 3,900 students from across the UAE have passed through the programme since its inception in 2013, and our aim is to continue to grow this number in 2022 as we prepare to engage and encourage students to explore what the industry has to offer.
14. Is it free to attend ADIPEC?
You can attend ADIPEC 2022 as a visitor for free.
15. What documents are required to register for ADIPEC?
You will require a passport-style photo and your passport or Emirates ID number to complete the registration process.
16. How do you register for ADIPEC?
All attendees must register online in advance to receive details of their badges. Please use the below registration link applicable for you.
- Delegates: https://www.adipec.com/conferences/registration/
- Visitors: https://www.adipec.com/visit/registration/?actioncode=WB1001
- Media: https://www.adipec.com/visit/media-registration/
Due to venue and security protocol, we require your passport/Emirates ID number and passport photograph for access to the venue. Your photo will be included on the badge.
17. I have not received my confirmation email. Who should I contact?
In case you have not received your registration confirmation email, please check your junk or spam folder. For additional help, please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org
18. Can I transfer my badge to someone?
Any type of ADIPEC 2022 badge is non-transferable and should be used by the registered attendee only.
19. What are the visa requirements for overseas participants?
Registered participants requiring a visa should contact the appropriate consular authorities well in advance of the conference to ensure enough time for processing.
20. Is there an official travel partner/agent for ADIPEC?
Bin Ham Travel Group has been appointed as the Official Travel Partner for ADIPEC.
Please visit www.adipec.com/travel/official-travel-partner/ for more information or get in touch with the team:
- AIRLINE TICKET RESERVATIONS:
Mobile: +971(0)50 617 6942
Tel: +9712 551 6444
- ACCOMMODATION/HOTEL RESERVATION
Mobile: +971(0)55 846 0984
Tel: +9712 551 6444
Mobile: +971(0)50 317 3104
Tel: +9712 551 6444
21. Is there an official hotel partner for ADIPEC?
ADIPEC has partnered with Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi, a 5-star luxury hotel, only 40 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from ADNEC. For accommodation options or hotel reservations during ADIPEC, visit www.adipec.com/travel/official-hotel-partner/
22. How do I get to the venue from my hotel?
ADIPEC provides complimentary hotel shuttle buses to and from selected hotels in Abu Dhabi City to the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC). Please refer to the below link for a list of hotels: https://www.adipec.com/travel/hotel-shuttle-bus/
23. Are there free parking facilities at the venue?
Complimentary parking and ride services are available to all exhibitors, delegates and visitors of ADIPEC.
The Park & Ride service is located at Zayed Sports City, Abu Dhabi, from 08AM – 6:30PM.
Complimentary buses run every 20 minutes and will take you to the venue’s registration point. There is free parking at Zayed Sports City with 600 available parking spaces.
24. What are the entry guidelines for ADIPEC 2022 and the event organisers?
The venue entry requirements below for participants from the UAE and international participations.
- Participants from the UAE should present AlHosn App green pass at all entry points in the venue.
- International participants should present AlHosn App green pass at all entry points in the venue, or present their vaccination certificate and a negative PCR test result conducted in the UAE within 14 days.
- Non-vaccinated participants need to present a negative PCR test result conducted in the UAE, and valid for no more than 96 hours prior entrance to the event.
- Optional wearing of face masks in outdoor spaces. Face masks required in indoor spaces.
- Participants should be mindful of regular sanitisation of their hands.
For more information, visit https://www.adnec.ae/en/entry-requirements
25. Is there wi-fi / internet at the venue?
There is free wi-fi at the venue, and exhibitors can get an internet connection at their stand by pre-ordering through the customer centre.
26. I have booked a hotel for the event. How can I cancel and get a refund?
All cancellation costs related to hotels or services ordered from third parties must be settled with the respective party based on the applicable contract terms and conditions. ADIPEC will not reimburse you for any related costs.
27. I have booked my flight for the event. What are my rights in the event of a cancellation?
You are advised to contact your airline directly to discuss your cancellation and review the terms and conditions relating to your booking. ADIPEC will not be responsible for any cost related to your travels.
28. Who will you meet?
Conference delegates from major IOCs, NOCs, NECs and IECS, service providers, consultants, manufacturers and distributors attend ADIPEC to gain strategic insights and network with like-minded members of the energy industry. VIP badge holders will have exclusive higher-level access to VIP participants and will benefit from the pre-show meetings concierge service. This will also include exhibitors from 2,200 companies.
29. What is the ADIPEC 2022 Mobile App and who is entitled to use the service?
Each participant will gain complimentary access to the ADIPEC app, our networking and event planning platform. The ADIPEC app makes it easy to access the event content and connect with the right people in advance of the world’s most influential gathering for energy industry professionals.
30. What are the features of the ADIPEC 2022 Mobile App?
- Browse the conference sessions and bookmark the ones you want to attend.
- Discover new products, solutions, and technologies from over 2,200 exhibiting companies, which includes over 54 NOCs, IOCs and IECs as well as 28 international country pavilions, providing a world-class environment for trade across the industry’s full value chain.
- Connect and meet with the right people through the ADIPEC Global Meetings Programme.
- Navigate the interactive floorplan to easily find exhibitor locations and conference halls.
- Receive notifications and stay informed about the latest event information.