LUKOIL is one of the largest publicly traded, vertically integrated oil and gas companies in the world accounting for more than 2% of the world's oil production and around 1% of the proved hydrocarbon reserves. Our corporate mission is to make the energy of natural resources serve the interests of mankind, efficiently and responsibly develop the unique hydrocarbon fields in order to provide Company growth, wellbeing of its employees and community at large. Each day we improve the quality of life for millions of consumers in over 100 countries around the globe through the supply of our products, power, and heat. We employ over 100,000 people who join their efforts and expertise to ensure the Company’s efficient development and secure its market leadership. Our business model is driven by the principle of efficient vertical integration to create added value and make our business highly resilient through risk diversification.
- Personnel. Whatever the Company does, is done by the people and for the people.
- Environment and Technologies. Being one of the world's largest users of natural resources, LUKOIL stringently abides by the highest global environmental standards and prides itself on the environmental management system it has in place across the entire Company's vertical chain of management.
- Responsibility for the human lives and the natural resources entrusted to us in the regions of our presence.
- Openness and partnership in cooperation with the society and stakeholders.
- Ethics. Following its mission, LUKOIL is guided by fairness and justice, respect and integrity.