Inclusion & Diversity in Energy Conference
Bringing together inclusion and diversity advocates, industry leaders and decision makers to a global platform, ADIPEC 2018 Inclusion and Diversity In Energy Conference will raise awareness, address biases, and create an implementable agenda to shape an inclusive and diverse oil and gas sector of the future.
The conference will champion diversity of perspectives, and numbers, through quantitative data, critical experiences, and strategic dialogues. The 2018 conference will include topics such as:
- Inclusion & Diversity In the Boardroom: merging perspectives, broader debates, and encouraging improved decision making
- Championing diversity in STEAM – Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Maths – in university education and the workforce – what does it mean for your business?
- Exploring cognitive biases in recruitment and advancement of employees across geographies, businesses and different career levels; and how these biases can be overcome
- Securing leadership support and commitment to Inclusion & Diversity from compliance-focused perspective to mentorship and sponsorship perspective
- Closing the wide perception gaps between men and women regarding gender-related challenges faced by women, and why chronic underrepresentation of women in senior roles is a major hindrance for development and advancement of the oil and gas industry