The second edition of the Security In Energy Exhibition and Conference will be a unique showcase dedicated to security across the oil and gas industry, which will once again bring together cyber and physical security leaders at ADIPEC 2017.
As the pace of change across the industry continues, so do the requirements to protect both the physical and IT infrastructures of the industry increase.
- Capitalize on the growing security in energy market; critical infrastructure protection market in the Middle East will be worth US$13.07 billion by 2018 and cyber-attacks is forecast to be a market worth US $13.43 billion by 2019 in the region alone.
- An unparalleled sourcing platform to meet and do business with oil & gas companies from around the world.
- Meet and hear from people that matter to you and your industry.
- Easy access to your global audience in one world-class venue.
- Build a prospect databases and maintain relationships with new and existing customers.
- Showcase your latest products & technologies to a highly targeted audience.
- An unrivalled forum for the sharing of deep technical security intelligence.
- Provide tailored solutions, services and technologies to over 2,000+ exhibiting companies and over 100,000 visitors and delegates to the oil & gas market and its adjoining industries.
- International Oil Companies and National Oil Companies along with Government entities will actively be looking for security solutions at ADIPEC 2017.
- Security in Energy provides one of the largest platforms connecting the Security industry with one of the leading assemblies of influential regional and international oil and gas players.