Pipeline Oil & Gas News is the Official Media Partner for ADIPEC 2021 Exhibition and Conference.
The ADIPEC annual exhibition and conference will take place from 15 – 18 November 2021, bringing together leading decision makers alongside the companies that shape the future of oil & gas, to forge new partnerships and reposition for growth in a post-pandemic landscape.
This will be an excellent opportunity to position your business in front of oil & gas professionals each month leading up to ADIPEC, that will include decision makers and influencers from Major NOC’s/IOC’s and EPC Contractors from across the world.
The May ADIPEC news will focus on what we can expect from ADIPEC 2021, including updates on the event’s main new features, a look at the topics for the Technical Conference and a welcome note from the Chairman of ADIPEC 2021.
In September, we will produce the ADIPEC 2021 Preview issue, which will give you an opportunity to include a half page profile on your business to talk about your involvement and expectations at ADIPEC.
If you’re looking at promoting your products and services through the Official ADIPEC Media, click here to download ADIPEC Media Pack 2021.
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CONNECT WITH THE GLOBAL OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
- Gain exposure and visibility way before the event - stand out at ADIPEC 2021
- Distributed with May issue of Pipeline Magazine to 35,934 subscribers
- Distributed each week with Pipeline e-Newsletters to 73,911 industry professionals
- Digital issue sent to ADIPEC attendee database - 145,000+ attendees
- Bonus distribution to all ADNOC group of companies - accessible to 54,000+ employees
- Distributed to 3,000+ C-Suite members of the Middle East Petroleum Club