- RWE chooses HVDC suppliers for UK offshore wind project
- Petrofac joint venture secures EPCC contract in Kazakhstan with NCOC
- TechnipFMC to build hydrocracking complex in Egypt
- Digitalisation brings greater reliability to the oil and gas sector
- OMV and Verbund started work on Austria’s largest solar plant
- Eni’s CEO reconfirms commitment to Libya
- Equinor awards Odfjell Drilling a Johan Sverdrup development contract
- The new normal: an opportunity for plastics
- Saipem awarded subsea contract in Brazil
- Equinor makes gas find in the North Sea
- The 2nd episode of the Weatherford Podcast Series is live!
- Golar Power partners with Galileo and introduces Bio-LNG in Brazil
- McDermott wins storage tanks deal in Canada
- Jordan Cove LNG gets export nod
- BP partners with China's JinkoPower to offer decarbonised energy solutions
- Whitepaper: Enhanced Worker Safety in Process Industry Environments
- TAQA closes finance for gas-fired power plant in the UAE
- BP and Enagás join forces on lower carbon transport fuels in Spain
- Equinor awards contract to Apply for North Sea project
- Tethys Oil signs new onshore deal in Oman
Pipeline Oil & Gas Magazine, the official media partner for ADIPEC 2020 and publisher of ADIPEC Media will be publishing the ADIPEC NEWS in May, the ADIPEC PREVIEW issue in September and the ADIPEC SHOW DAILIES during the event days on November 9-12, 2020.
ADIPEC Media is distributed to 246,000+ Oil & Gas professionals in print and digital.
This is an excellent opportunity to position your business in front of Oil & Gas professionals each month leading up to ADIPEC, that will include decision makers and influencers from Major NOC’s/IOC’s and EPC Contractors from across the world.
The May ADIPEC news will focus on what we can expect from ADIPEC 2020, including updates on the event’s main new features, a look at the topics for the Technical Conference and a welcome note from the Chairman of ADIPEC 2020.
In September, we will produce the ADIPEC Preview issue which will give you an opportunity to include a half page profile on your business to talk about your involvement and expectations at ADIPEC 2020.
If you’re looking at promoting your products and services through the Official ADIPEC Media Click here to download ADIPEC Media Pack 2020
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CONNECT WITH THE
GLOBAL OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
- Gain exposure and visibility way before the event - stand out at ADIPEC 2020
- Distributed with May issue of Pipeline Magazine to over 38,200+ subscribers
- Distributed each week with Pipeline e-Newsletters to 60,300+ unique industry professionals
- Digital issue sent to ADIPEC attendee database - 145,000+ attendees
- Bonus distribution to all ADNOC group of companies - accessible to 54,000+ employees
- Distributed to 3,000+ C-Suite members of the Middle East Petroleum Club