- ADNOC awards $1.65 bln construction contracts for Dalma gas project
- Halliburton introduces streaming well test data retriever
- McDermott awarded contract for storage tanks in the U.S.
- IFR forms strategic alliance with SIMMONS EDECO in Mexico
- Grandweld to deliver support vessels to High Seas Marine
- Rystad Energy hires three new market experts
- Eni makes oil find in Sureste Basin offshore Mexico
- UAE’s FANR issues operating license for nuclear power plant unit 1
- Tullow comes up dry with Peru's Marina-1 exploration well
- Kuwait begins trial crude production at neutral zone fields
- Global oil stocks to pile up due to coronavirus: Rystad Energy
- AVEVA launches new HMI SCADA software
- SDX launches drilling operations at South Disouq
- Enbridge agrees takeover of Rio Bravo pipeline from NextDecade
- Egypt’s offshore prospects are even greater with the right technologies
- Drexel Egypt looking to expand its presence in Egypt
- BP vows to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 2050
- Lloyd’s Register appoints new global business development director
- Dana Gas sees increased profitability in 2019
- Wintershall Dea signs concession agreement in Egypt
Pipeline Oil & Gas Magazine, the official media partner for ADIPEC 2020 and publisher of ADIPEC Media will be publishing the ADIPEC NEWS in May, the ADIPEC PREVIEW issue in September and the ADIPEC SHOW DAILIES during the event days on November 9-12, 2020.
ADIPEC Media is distributed to 246,000+ Oil & Gas professionals in print and digital.
This is an excellent opportunity to position your business in front of Oil & Gas professionals each month leading up to ADIPEC, that will include decision makers and influencers from Major NOC’s/IOC’s and EPC Contractors from across the world.
The May ADIPEC news will focus on what we can expect from ADIPEC 2020, including updates on the event’s main new features, a look at the topics for the Technical Conference and a welcome note from the Chairman of ADIPEC 2020.
In September, we will produce the ADIPEC Preview issue which will give you an opportunity to include a half page profile on your business to talk about your involvement and expectations at ADIPEC 2020.
If you’re looking at promoting your products and services through the Official ADIPEC Media Click here to download ADIPEC Media Pack 2020
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CONNECT WITH THE
GLOBAL OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
- Gain exposure and visibility way before the event - stand out at ADIPEC 2020
- Distributed with May issue of Pipeline Magazine to over 38,200+ subscribers
- Distributed each week with Pipeline e-Newsletters to 60,300+ unique industry professionals
- Digital issue sent to ADIPEC attendee database - 145,000+ attendees
- Bonus distribution to all ADNOC group of companies - accessible to 54,000+ employees
- Distributed to 3,000+ C-Suite members of the Middle East Petroleum Club