- Africa at the cusp of shaping its energy future
- Masdar and Infinity Energy to set up Egypt JV for solar and wind
- Masdar, Cepsa form renewable energy JV for Spain, Portugal projects
- Aker Solutions awarded contract for Equinor’s Troll platforms
- Transneft Diascan commissions new in-line inspection tool
- New application simplifies access to continuous corrosion monitoring data
- Sound gets Morocco’s Tendrara gas pipeline approval
- Equinor awarded 23 new Norway production licences
- James Fisher Offshore merges with sister company
- Fulkrum Technical Resources awarded Mozambique LNG contract
- Capturing data on the journey towards oil and gas 4.0
- Equinor and Ørsted head ocean energy coalition
- SapuraOMV announces gas production in Malaysia
- Asia Pacific gas and LNG - themes to watch in 2020
- Borouge sets up marketing company in Egypt
- ADNOC, Pertamina to explore building refining complex
- Saudi Aramco IPO tops $29 bln after over-allotment of shares
- Global oil and gas discoveries reach four-year high in 2019
- Equinor to extend production at Statfjord
- Kuwait sees Neutral Zone output to reach 0.25 mln bpd by yr-end
Pipeline Oil & Gas Magazine, the official media partner for ADIPEC 2020 and publisher of ADIPEC Media will be publishing the ADIPEC NEWS in May, the ADIPEC PREVIEW issue in September and the ADIPEC SHOW DAILIES during the event days on November 9-12, 2020.
ADIPEC Media is distributed to 246,000+ Oil & Gas professionals in print and digital.
This is an excellent opportunity to position your business in front of Oil & Gas professionals each month leading up to ADIPEC, that will include decision makers and influencers from Major NOC’s/IOC’s and EPC Contractors from across the world.
The May ADIPEC news will focus on what we can expect from ADIPEC 2020, including updates on the event’s main new features, a look at the topics for the Technical Conference and a welcome note from the Chairman of ADIPEC 2020.
In September, we will produce the ADIPEC Preview issue which will give you an opportunity to include a half page profile on your business to talk about your involvement and expectations at ADIPEC 2020.
If you’re looking at promoting your products and services through the Official ADIPEC Media Click here to download ADIPEC Media Pack 2020
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CONNECT WITH THE
GLOBAL OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
- Gain exposure and visibility way before the event - stand out at ADIPEC 2020
- Distributed with May issue of Pipeline Magazine to over 38,200+ subscribers
- Distributed each week with Pipeline e-Newsletters to 60,300+ unique industry professionals
- Digital issue sent to ADIPEC attendee database - 145,000+ attendees
- Bonus distribution to all ADNOC group of companies - accessible to 54,000+ employees
- Distributed to 3,000+ C-Suite members of the Middle East Petroleum Club