- Falck Renewables and Eni buy stakes in wind and solar projects in U.S.
- Emarat signs LPG supplier deal in Dubai
- McDermott awarded offshore contract in Vietnam
- Fugro wins ROV contracts with Petrobras in Brazil
- Global E&C moves facility and expands capability
- Gazprom looks at feasibility of gas pipeline in Mongolia
- Rockwell Automation partners with INTECH Process Automation in UAE
- KBR's cracker technology selected for project in China
- Turkey makes large gas find
- AVEVA acquires OSIsoft for US$5 bln
- Why the current crisis should accelerate holistic digital transformation onshore
- Aramco looks to optimise its portfolio
- Tristar launches cryogenic transport service in GCC
- Weir Oil & Gas wins contract in UAE
- Air BP, Neste to increase sustainable aviation fuel offering in Europe
- Fluor joint venture handovers Clean Fuels project in Kuwait
- Wintershall Dea signs MoU with Algeria’s Sonatrach
- ENOC Group to distribute lubricants in Spain
- UAE’s nuclear energy plant connected to electricity grid
- Oil and gas markets brace for impact of pandemic’s second wave
Pipeline Oil & Gas Magazine, the official media partner for ADIPEC 2020 and publisher of ADIPEC Media will be publishing the ADIPEC NEWS in May, the ADIPEC PREVIEW issue in September and the ADIPEC SHOW DAILIES during the event days on November 9-12, 2020.
ADIPEC Media is distributed to 246,000+ Oil & Gas professionals in print and digital.
This is an excellent opportunity to position your business in front of Oil & Gas professionals each month leading up to ADIPEC, that will include decision makers and influencers from Major NOC’s/IOC’s and EPC Contractors from across the world.
The May ADIPEC news will focus on what we can expect from ADIPEC 2020, including updates on the event’s main new features, a look at the topics for the Technical Conference and a welcome note from the Chairman of ADIPEC 2020.
In September, we will produce the ADIPEC Preview issue which will give you an opportunity to include a half page profile on your business to talk about your involvement and expectations at ADIPEC 2020.
If you’re looking at promoting your products and services through the Official ADIPEC Media Click here to download ADIPEC Media Pack 2020
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CONNECT WITH THE
GLOBAL OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
- Gain exposure and visibility way before the event - stand out at ADIPEC 2020
- Distributed with May issue of Pipeline Magazine to over 38,200+ subscribers
- Distributed each week with Pipeline e-Newsletters to 60,300+ unique industry professionals
- Digital issue sent to ADIPEC attendee database - 145,000+ attendees
- Bonus distribution to all ADNOC group of companies - accessible to 54,000+ employees
- Distributed to 3,000+ C-Suite members of the Middle East Petroleum Club