- Largest-ever ADIPEC opens in Abu Dhabi tomorrow
- French Pavilion at ADIPEC to explore oil and gas opportunities
- TAQA sees 9-mnth net profit tumble as lower prices take a toll
- Sound Energy in talks to partly sell Morocco assets for $112.8 mln
- Shell buys floating wind firm EOLFI
- Equinor and partners discover oil and gas in North Sea
- Zenith Energy to take over Nordic Petroleum
- MOL buys stake in Azerbaijan oilfield from Chevron
- Saudi Aramco announces $68 bln profit for 9 months ahead of IPO
- ADNOC boosts oil and gas reserves with new discoveries
- Bilfinger appoints Rokk as Middle East President & CEO
- Years of offshore investments could be valueless - Rystad
- Digital Twin as a Digital Transformation Enabler
- The One McDermott Way – evolution in best business practice
- Saudi Arabia approves Aramco plans of long-awaited IPO
- DNO reports Q3 net loss on writedown, lower oil prices
- CIRCOR features R.G. Laurence on/off valves for hazardous conditions
- Seaway 7 awarded contract for offshore wind farm project
- Fluor wins services agreement in Kazakhstan
- Shell appoints new head of downstream business
Pipeline Oil & Gas Magazine, the official media partner for ADIPEC 2019 and publisher of ADIPEC Media will be publishing the ADIPEC NEWS in May, the ADIPEC PREVIEW issue in September and the ADIPEC SHOW DAILIES during the event days on November 9-12, 2020.
ADIPEC Media is distributed to 246,000+ Oil & Gas professionals in print and digital.
This is an excellent opportunity to position your business in front of Oil & Gas professionals each month leading up to ADIPEC, that will include decision makers and influencers from Major NOC’s/IOC’s and EPC Contractors from across the world.
The May ADIPEC news will focus on what we can expect from ADIPEC 2020, including updates on the event’s main new features, a look at the topics for the Technical Conference and a welcome note from the Chairman of ADIPEC 2020.
In September, we will produce the ADIPEC Preview issue which will give you an opportunity to include a half page profile on your business to talk about your involvement and expectations at ADIPEC 2020.
If you’re looking at promoting your products and services through the Official ADIPEC Media Click here to download ADIPEC Media Pack 2019
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CONNECT WITH THE
GLOBAL OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
- Gain exposure and visibility way before the event - stand out at ADIPEC 2020
- Distributed with May issue of Pipeline Magazine to over 38,200+ subscribers
- Distributed each week with Pipeline e-Newsletters to 60,300+ unique industry professionals
- Digital issue sent to ADIPEC attendee database - 145,000+ attendees
- Bonus distribution to all ADNOC group of companies - accessible to 54,000+ employees
- Distributed to 3,000+ C-Suite members of the Middle East Petroleum Club