- OMV, Mubadala agree on payment tranches for Borealis stake purchase
- Permian production already a victim of oil price war, says GlobalData
- COVID-19 could wipe out solar and wind project growth for 2020
- Oil supply most at risk of shut-in as demand and prices fall
- ConocoPhillips to slow operational activity in Lower 48
- McDermott wins technology contract in Southeast Asia
- ADNOC Distribution proposes $700mln dividend for 2020, 2021
- Global oil markets face reckoning: IHS Markit
- P&O Maritime Logistics embracing digitalisation
- Over a million oilfield services job cuts seen in 2020 -Rystad
- Sharjah’s NOC sees delay in Mahani first gas on COVID-19
- Consortium finalises funding for Oman’s solar PV power plant
- Equinor suspends share buy-back programme
- Italy’s Eni to review Middle East projects
- Chevron to reduce capital spending by US$4 bln
- Sound Energy gets Morocco gas facilities approval
- Covid-19 and oil price war to impact world’s energy project sanctioning in 2020
- Chemical and oil companies to slash capex, slowing investment wave
- Aker BP reduces capex by 20 per cent in 2020
- Xodus sees major growth in cable services
Pipeline Oil & Gas Magazine, the official media partner for ADIPEC 2020 and publisher of ADIPEC Media will be publishing the ADIPEC NEWS in May, the ADIPEC PREVIEW issue in September and the ADIPEC SHOW DAILIES during the event days on November 9-12, 2020.
ADIPEC Media is distributed to 246,000+ Oil & Gas professionals in print and digital.
This is an excellent opportunity to position your business in front of Oil & Gas professionals each month leading up to ADIPEC, that will include decision makers and influencers from Major NOC’s/IOC’s and EPC Contractors from across the world.
The May ADIPEC news will focus on what we can expect from ADIPEC 2020, including updates on the event’s main new features, a look at the topics for the Technical Conference and a welcome note from the Chairman of ADIPEC 2020.
In September, we will produce the ADIPEC Preview issue which will give you an opportunity to include a half page profile on your business to talk about your involvement and expectations at ADIPEC 2020.
If you’re looking at promoting your products and services through the Official ADIPEC Media Click here to download ADIPEC Media Pack 2020
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CONNECT WITH THE
GLOBAL OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
- Gain exposure and visibility way before the event - stand out at ADIPEC 2020
- Distributed with May issue of Pipeline Magazine to over 38,200+ subscribers
- Distributed each week with Pipeline e-Newsletters to 60,300+ unique industry professionals
- Digital issue sent to ADIPEC attendee database - 145,000+ attendees
- Bonus distribution to all ADNOC group of companies - accessible to 54,000+ employees
- Distributed to 3,000+ C-Suite members of the Middle East Petroleum Club