MEDIA VILLAGE AND MEDIA REGISTRATION AT ADIPEC 2018
MEDIA ACCREDITATION, ELIGIBILITY AND SUPPORTING CREDENTIALS
Media must obtain media accreditation credentials to attend ADIPEC 2018. Media credentials for ADIPEC will be issued only to:
- Journalists of oil & gas magazines, print & online publications, trade magazines and non-trade press which are available to the general public and published periodically. Additional criteria is mentioned below:
- The principle business activity of the organisation is print and publishing and should carry paid advertisement.
- The application should be supported by a letter from the Editor-in-Chief. Bureau Chiefs and Editors-in-Chief should submit a letter from their Director.
- A copy of a recent energy related article published within the last 2 months
- Journalists of international media organisations and broadcast media channels whose content is available to general public. Additional criteria is mentioned below:
- Video production companies can be accredited if they’re mandated by a broadcast station via an assignment letter
- A copy of the energy related broadcasted material published within the last 2 months.
- Photographers and freelance journalists should provide supporting documents stating their freelance status. Apart from this, they should:
- Provide an evidence/proof that they supply energy related content to recognised media
- Assignment letter from the international media organisation/publication stating their affiliation
If the above credentials are not met, it will be up to the ADIPEC Media Relations Team on granting the accreditation
Media credentials for ADIPEC will not be issued to the below mentioned titles. They can register as a visitor at www.adipec.com/visreg
- PR or Marketing Representative
- Account Executives
- Corporate Media Relations Staff
- Advertising Sales, President, CEO and other Non-editorial roles.
Registration as Media
The registration process for ADIPEC 2018 will feature your photograph on your badge. This applies to all the badge types and Is mandatory for all media personnel. Please make sure you have the following ready for uploading before you proceed with your registration.
- Photo ID (Click here to view the Photo ID Registration Guidelines)
- Passport Number
Registered members of the media will have full access to all the exhibition halls and conference sessions.
The ADIPEC Media Village will be home to the Official Broadcast Partner CNBC, along with 120+ media partners who come from all over the world. Over 200 journalists will work from the Media Village, using it as a base to report on and conduct interviews during ADIPEC 2018. It will also be used by companies who are exhibiting at and sponsoring ADIPEC 2018 for press conferences and announcements over the four days.
ADIPEC Media Village Features & Benefits to Media & Clients
- Major NOCs & IOCs utilise ADIPEC to make announcements about their latest development and collaborations. Media will gain direct access into these developments.
- Due to its strategic location, it will be easier for media to meet industry leaders, gather and publish their views on the industry.
- Media and their publications can be seen by hundred thousand visitors visiting ADIPEC which can help them in maximising their distribution
- Media can get the opportunity to conduct face-to-face interviews with industry leaders
- Registered media can meet hundreds of industry peers under one roof at the Media Village
- Exhibitors and Sponsors will use the Media Village to make announcements about their latest developments. Registered media can be the first one to publish about these developments.
- The dedicated Media Village can also be used by companies who are exhibiting at and sponsoring ADIPEC 2018 for press conferences and announcements that they want the media to cover over the over the four days.
- Exhibitors and sponsors can meet and finalise on their PR requirement throughout the show under one roof
- Exhibitors can partner with various trade associations to increase their reach
RULES OF GOVERNANCE
- The Media Accreditation is strictly non-transferable.
- It is in the sole discretion of the ADIPEC Media Relations team to remove an individual’s Media Accreditation at any time and for any reason.
- The media accreditation is valid only for ADIPEC 2018 and it does not allow accreditation for the future editions of ADIPEC.
- All the individuals with media accreditation gives ADIPEC a license to use, reproduce and modify any recordings they have made during the 4 days of the event. (including any publications or reproductions of those recordings)
RULES OF CLIENT ENGAGEMENT, PROMOTIONS AND MARKETING PLAN
- ADIPEC has placed no restrictions on the media’s use of speaker quotes for editorial and journalistic purposes. Members of the media may contact speakers/participants to quote or refer ADIPEC keynote or panel speakers/participants in their coverage of the conference. Interviews that occur offstage in the hallways, media room or at social gatherings are subject to whatever ground rules may be agreed upon between parties at the time of the interview.
- All the requests for an interview with any Minister, C-Level Individual or any other spokesperson or speaker at ADIPEC must be directed to the ADIPEC Media Relations Team.
- Only credentialed members of the media may be present near the stage. ADIPEC has placed no restrictions on the length of filming that is permitted of its various sessions, but no publishing of sessions or live broadcasting in full is permitted without prior approval.
- Only be positioned where permitted by the ADIPEC Media Relations team and not in any prohibited areas.
- All the media persons should wear the media vest at all times of the event along with the issued Photo ID badge.