The 2017 Offshore & Marine Exhibition and Conference provides access to all those involved in offshore marine services and supplies, from projects and logistics, to maritime activity, security and safety. This event provides the industry an opportunity to keep up to speed with the latest developments and innovations relating to these sectors.
- Capitalise on US$25bn worth of offshore investments in the region. Network and do business with an international offshore and marine audience from 45+ countries.
- Join one of the region’s largest congregations of offshore vessel owners, operators and charterers including OSV, Barges, AHTS, Seismic, Jack up rigs and many more.
- Generate direct sales, boost your brand image and become part of the world’s largest energy event outside of North America.
- Launch new products, build prospect databases and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Gain cutting-edge knowledge and share best practices at the Offshore and Marine Conference in the venue’s unique waterfront location in Hall 14.
- Meet with key departments from NOC’s, IOC’s, EPC’s and service companies to discuss projects, updates and an exchange of industry knowledge.
- Showcase your products and services to 15,000+ marine and offshore industry professionals.
ADIPEC 2016 OFFSHORE & MARINE IN NUMBERS
GROSS SQM SPACE
The Offshore and Marine zone in ADIPEC gives NPCC the opportunity to meet with the key international players from the industry. ADIPEC is a must on our Events and Conferences Calendar and an extremely useful platform for an EPC company. ADIPEC's waterfront feature to showcase different offshore assets adds an exciting new element to the event.