ABOUT THE CLUB
The Offshore & Marine Petroleum Club is a purpose-build, invitation-only club located at the ADNEC Marina, and was launched in 2018 as a meeting point for leaders and influencers from the Offshore and Marine sector. Offering invaluable opportunities to meet key decision makers from national and international oil companies, along with all those operating across the industry eco-system, the Offshore & Marine Petroleum Club is where the global maritime oil and gas industry meet to plan for a sustainable and profitable future.
A major focus of Offshore & Marine, which runs alongside ADIPEC, is logistics, from rig deployment, to operations, project management, to services and supplies and finally along the value chain to the customer.
With over 1,000 members across the globe ranging from CEO's to Executive Management teams, the Offshore & Marine Petroleum Club offers the ultimate platform to connect with like-minded peers in the offshore & marine industry.
From corporate leaders to Asset Managers, the Club provides unparalleled opportunities to engage in business and operational critical conversations that will advance the future of the industry.
The Offshore & Marine Petroleum Club brings together key members of the Offshore industry, providing them the platform to drive forward the agenda for future offshore developments.
- Membership is exclusive to Operators, Service Companies, EPCs, Subsea and Drilling Contractors, Ship Owners/ Operators, and Ports and Terminal Operators.
- Enhanced networking opportunities with decision-makers and potential business partners
- Complimentary parking, fast-track access, and exclusive Offshore & Marine Petroleum Club lounge access on site at ADIPEC in the Hall 15.
- Media-free zone to ensure private business conversations
In order to become a member of the Offshore & Marine Petroleum Club, the individual must:
- Possess a C-suite level job title, equivalent or above.
- Be working in the oil and gas industry, with focus on Offshore Projects, Vessels, Rigs, Subsea and Marine Services
- Be from an SME-size company or larger
The Offshore and Marine Petroleum Club (OMPC) is an exclusive members club for key stakeholders involved in Offshore Projects and Marine Services. The club provides an area to meet and network in a private environment away from the main hustle and bustle of the exhibition and conferences at ADIPEC 2020. Several sponsorship and branding opportunities are available.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Located within Hall 15 next to the quay-side, the club provides members the unique opportunity to see live demonstrations of Vessels, Barges and Jack-Up rigs along with the latest technologies, whilst meeting the global industry in a discreet environment.
The ADIPEC Offshore & Marine Vessel Display area is a one of a kind feature offered at no other oil and gas event. Boasting an exclusive marina display, state-of-the-art offshore vessels are berthed directly alongside the exhibition allowing visitors to participate in tours and view first hand how these huge feats of engineering are operated.