OFFSHORE & MARINE EXHIBITOR TESTIMONIALS
Offshore & Marine Exhibitor Testimonials
- The Offshore and Marine zone in ADIPEC gives NPCC the opportunity to meet with the key international players from the industry. ADIPEC is a must on our Events and Conferences Calendar and an extremely useful platform for an EPC company. ADIPEC's waterfront feature to showcase different offshore assets adds an exciting new element to the event.
Ali El Ali , Executive Director , Zakher Marine International
- ADIPEC has consistently been one of the best platforms for presenting the offshore marine sector and therefore ZMI is greatly looking forward to exhibiting in the 2017 edition in the dedicated offshore and marine segment. Not only does it allow us to interact with the various stakeholders and strengthen our existing relationships but it also gives us the opportunity to present our latest innovations and added value services in this increasingly demanding industry. We will also be looking forward to mark this event by proudly showcasing our newest asset addition to our ever growing fleet. ADIPEC is not an event to be missed and ZMI will be relishing in the opportunity to once again be a part of it.
Xander Schanssema , Executive Director , Seacontractors
- Seacontractors is pleased to confirm that we are returning to the ADIPEC Exhibition in 2017. The Offshore & Marine section of ADIPEC is a key event for us and central to our commitment of maintaining contact with our valuable customers in the Offshore and Marine market. Seacontractors is proud to attend this event
Captain Fathi E. Suleiman , President , OVERSEAS MARINE LOGISTICS LLC
- It is with great pleasure and pride to announce OVERSEAS MARINE LOGISTICS LLC first participation in ADIPEC Exhibition in 2017. The Offshore & Marine section of ADIPEC will give us a platform to meet, interact and network with key delegates & clients of our target market. Our dynamic presence in the Offshore Zone will act as a great tool of upgrading and expanding our customer base, by exhibiting our field of provided services and establishing our brand. But most importantly, OVERSEAS MARINE LOGISTICS LLC will celebrate this event as a milestone of development and dedication in a most demanding field
Bob Jennings , Business Development Manager , Seatrade Marine Cranes
- Seatrax Marine Cranes will be returning to the offshore Marine Section of ADIPEC 2017. This event provides Seatrax with a high profile showcase to introduce our latest API 2C Cranes and product support capabilities to both existing and prospective clients from around the world. We are once again looking forward to exhibiting in the exhibition in 2017
Ravi Bhalsod , Marketing Officer , Guidance Marine
- ADIPEC is a great event from all aspects; information, interaction, location and organization. The volume of business that the show drove to our stand was unprecedented. Guidance Marine are please to confirm that we are returning to the ADIPEC Exhibition in 2017. We found the Offshore and Marine section of ADIPEC in 2016 an invaluable experience which is why we are returning. It’s an event to not only be able to keep a strong relationship with our valued customers but to also meet hundreds of new prospective clients in the Offshore Marine market.
Raymond Joyce , Senior General Manager, Sales - UAE/Yemen , Yokogawa Middle East & Africa
- Yokogawa Middle East & Africa is very pleased to be participating in ADIPEC 2017 Offshore Zone for the 1st time. Providing such a focus on the local offshore market enables us to maintain contact with valued customers in the region and promote our ethos of Co-innovating tomorrow.
Duncan Anderson , CEO , Gulf Marine Services
- ADIPEC is the perfect place for companies to showcase their capabilities and it will, as usual be a great opportunity for GMS to show what it can do for its customers
Rachel G. Aurelio , Business Development Manager , DIMENSION-ALL MANPOWER INC.
- Dimension All Group is pleased to confirm that we are returning to the ADIPEC Exhibition in 2017. We are a white label provider of high quality, skilled human capital from engineering to contracting phases for Offshore & Marine and energy related sectors. ADIPEC is a key event for us and central to our commitment of maintaining contact with our valuable customers in the Offshore and Marine market. Dimension All Group is proud to attend this event
David Waronoff , Vice President Sales & Marketing , SOFEC
- SOFEC is very pleased to confirm that we are returning to the ADIPEC Exhibition in 2017. The Offshore & Marine section of ADIPEC continues to be a key event for us. It is central to SOFEC's commitment of maintaining our close relationships with our customers in the Offshore and Marine market in the MENA region. SOFEC has found ADIPEC to be one of the best attended exhibitions in the region and is proud to attend again in 2017
Matthew Suchley , Projects Director , Horizon Geosciences.
- Horizon Geosciences is glad to confirm that we are taking part of the ADIPEC 2017. Horizon Geosciences offer comprehensive survey and geotechnical services to the offshore and nearshore industries to support every stage of the development of your marine projects. ADIPEC is the most essential event of its kind in the MENA region, taking place in one of the most important energy regions in the world. With the huge volume of delegates attending ADIPEC it is very helpful to have an Offshore & Marine specific section. This aids the delegate identify an area where they can view pertinent companies and new technologies. Enticing most of the companies from the major IOCs and NOCs, we would not miss the chance to exhibit. ADIPEC is a significant date on our diary and we always look forward to the opportunities it conveys as well as the exceptional strategic and technical programmes it offers
Sales , Marketing & Operations Manager , DROPSAFE
- Dropsafe is excited to be part of the new “ADIPEC Offshore and Marine Hall” as we look forwards to meeting key leaders and decision makers within our industry sector to further promote our brand across the globe. A dedicated hall based primarily on Offshore and Marine assets is an opportunity for Dropsafe not to be missed!
Hassan Abouraya , Corporate Business Development, International, Marketing & Risk Management Executive , ZAMIL OFFSHORE
- Zamil Offshore is pleased to confirm its participation at ADIPEC as usual, but this time coming as exhibitor at the ADIPEC 2017 Offshore & Marine Zone for the first time. We used to attend ADIPEC Conference and visit its exhibition regularly. In addition we won its 2015 award for “The Best Oilfield Services Company”. We have noticed that the number of Offshore & Marine exhibitors is increasing rapidly over the last two editions and its section is becoming a key event for us in the Middle East.
John Paul , Exalto Emirates
- Trusting that the maritime oil & gas sectors will bounce back in the near future we decided to maximize our exposure in this market which is why we are exhibiting for the first time at Adipec Offshore & Marine.