Launched in 2018, due to the increasing number of offshore projects in the MENA region and the first of its kind in the UAE, the Commercial Dive Zone enables solution providers to showcase their underwater expertise.
This exciting feature enables global subsea and offshore solution providers to hold live demonstrations of their specialist services from rig and drilling installation, safety and operational intervention to eventual decommissioning. Divers play a vital role in the operation and maintenance of rigs.
Work may include inspection of the seabed in order that jack-ups are safe, measurement of penetration depth for the legs of a rig, as well as the monitoring of legs where they rest on the seabed. Another vital role of the diver is the inspection and repair of underwater structural components.
Offshore & Marine offers the chance for decision makers and senior executives to witness what goes on under the waves and along the ocean floor and see the technology and the skills of those who utilise it in action.
DIVING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
- Appurtenance/Staging/Boat Landing Removal
- Construction Support
- Controlled Flow Excavation and Reburial
- Controlled Flow Excavation and Seabed Levelling
- Corrosion Protection Systems IC and Sacrificial Anodes
- CP Inspection Surveys
- Dropped Object (DROPS) Surveys
- Environmental Metocean
- Hydro Demolition and Diamond Wire Cutting
- Inspection, Repair and Maintenance Programs (IRM)
- Jack-Up Leg Scour Surveys and Remediation
- Mooring and Chain Anchor Leg Surveys
- NDT, Corrosion Assessment and Monitoring
- Pipeline and Umbilical Deburial and Recovery
- Pipeline and Wet Welding Repairs
- Pipeline Inspection, Stabilisation and Repair
- Platform and Pipeline Abandonment
- Platform Removal Support
- Precise Positioning
- Rope Access
- ROVs, Specialised Tooling and Sensors
- Subsea Cleaning
- Subsea Protection Mattress Recovery
- Subsea Structure Recovery
- Subsea Well Abandonment
- Subsea Well Inspection and Maintenance
- Underwater Explosive Cutting and Separation