With over 1,000 members across the globe ranging from CEO's to Executive Management teams, the Offshore & Marine Petroleum Club offers the ultimate platform to connect with like-minded peers in the offshore & marine industry.
From corporate leaders to Asset Managers, the Club provides unparalleled opportunities to engage in business and operational critical conversations that will advance the future of the industry.
The launch of the Offshore & Marine Petroleum Club will bring together key members of the Offshore industry, providing them the platform to drive forward the agenda for future offshore developments.
ABOUT THE CLUB
Launched in 2018, the Offshore & Marine Petroleum Club is an exclusive members’ Club, situated within the heart of ADIPEC and hosted in a 5 star setting. The Club's unique environment encourages forward thinking closed-door conversations, whilst offering open networking opportunities to meet new members from around the world.
The Offshore & Marine Petroleum Club is an elite, invitation-only membership club for business leaders, key decision makers and stakeholders from; Operators, Service Companies, EPC contractors, Subsea Contractors/Engineering, Drilling Contractors, Ship Owners, and Vessel Operators within the Offshore Projects and Marine Services industry.
Located within Hall 15 next to the quay-side, the club provides members the unique opportunity to see live demonstrations of Vessels, Barges and Jack-Up rigs along with the latest technologies, whilst meeting the global industry in a discreet environment.
- Membership is exclusive to Operators, Service Companies, EPCs, Subsea and Drilling Contractors, Ship Owners/ Operators, and Ports and Terminal Operators.
- Enhanced networking opportunities with decision-makers and potential business partners
- Complimentary parking, fast-track access, and exclusive Offshore & Marine Petroleum Club lounge access on site at ADIPEC in the Hall 15.
- Media-free zone to ensure private business conversations
In order to become a member of the Offshore & Marine Petroleum Club, the individual must:
- Possess a C-suite level job title, equivalent or above.
- Be working in the oil and gas industry, with focus on Offshore Projects, Vessels, Rigs, Subsea and Marine Services
- Be from an SME-size company or larger
The Offshore and Marine Petroleum Club (OMPC) is an exclusive members club for key stakeholders involved in Offshore Projects and Marine Services. The club provides an area to meet and network in a private environment away from the main hustle and bustle of the exhibition and conferences at ADIPEC 2018. Several sponsorship and branding opportunities are available.
For more information contact: email@example.com