About the Club
Founded in 2012, the Middle East Petroleum Club is a global Oil, Gas and Energy Club for senior industry leaders. Situated adjacent to Hall 14 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) Grandstand, and hosted in a five-star setting, the Middle East Petroleum Club provides members with the opportunity to sponsor exclusive Platinum meetings suites on the upper level and Middle East Petroleum Club Suites on the ground floor.
The Club's unique environment encourages closed-door conversations, whilst offering networking opportunities to meet new members from around the world. These opportunities are further bolstered by the Offshore & Marine Petroleum Club. A sister-club to the Middle East Petroleum Club, The Offshore & Marine Petroleum Club is an invitation-only club located in Hall 15 at the ADNEC Marina, and was launched as a meeting point for leaders from the Offshore and Marine sector. All Middle East Petroleum Club members are welcomed to the Offshore and Marine Petroleum Club.
The Middle East Petroleum Club and the Offshore & Marine Petroleum Club are committed to strict membership criteria, which only allows access to the most senior leaders and influential individuals in the industry.
- Enhanced networking opportunities with decision-makers and potential business partners.
- Media-free zone to ensure private business conversations.
- Complimentary parking, fast-track event registration, and exclusive Club lounge access on site at ADIPEC.
- ADIPEC VIP concierge-style service available.
In order to become a member of the Middle East Petroleum Club, the individual must:
- Possess one of the following titles: Minister, Ambassador, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, President, Regional Director, Managing Director, Partner, Senior Executive, Senior Vice President -Supply Chain/Energy, Chief Operations Officer, Director General, General Manager, Country Manager, Technology and Digital Lead.
- Membership Organisations: Governments, Embassies/Consulates, National Oil Companies, International Oil Companies, EPC Contractors, Service Companies, Technology Companies, Investment Banks, Private Equity Firms, Law Firms, Think Tanks.
- Organisation Turnover: US $10 million+
With over 3,500 members ranging from Ministers and CEOs to executive management teams from around the world, the Middle East Petroleum Club offers the ultimate platform to connect.
From policy makers to corporate leaders, the Club provides unparalleled opportunities to engage in business-critical conversations that influence the future of the industry.
The Club provides the ideal catalyst for bilateral trade and business discussions that shape and advance the oil and gas landscape.
- Platinum suites are only accessible to platinum suite sponsors and their guests.
- The platinum upper level is the most exclusive section of the Middle East Petroleum Club.
- The platinum networking lounge is only accessible to official ADIPEC VIPs, including Ministers and global industry leaders, platinum suite sponsors and their guests.
- Personalised meeting service connecting them to the Club members
- Dedicated concierge car service available exclusively for platinum suite holders and available throughout the day and into the evening.
- In-suite butler service and à la carte dining.
- ADIPEC VIP concierge service desk.
Middle East Petroleum Club Suites
- The Middle East Petroleum Club Meeting rooms are only accessible to suite sponsors and their guests
- The Middle East Petroleum Club networking lounge is only accessible to Middle East Petroleum Club members
- In-suite butler service for refreshments
The Middle East Petroleum Club will be located adjacent to Hall 14 on the ADNEC grandstand.