ABOUT THE CLUB
The Middle East Petroleum Club is an exclusive business platform for knowledge sharing and connectivity among the global oil and gas industry’s top decision makers and influencers. The objective of the Club is to strengthen existing connections and facilitate the forging of new relationships between industry leaders, while on-site at ADIPEC.
The Middle East Petroleum Club is where like-minded industry leaders engage in dialogues that influence and shape the future of the oil and gas industry. The Club provides a forum for global industry leaders to interact discreetly, in a private and secure environment.
The Middle East Petroleum Club is a diverse, global community of industry influencers. Members are individuals with significant standing from global NOCs, IOCs, EPC as well as Ministers and Ambassadors.
- Membership is exclusive to global NOCs, IOCs, EPC, Ministers, Ambassadors, Policy-makers and industry influencers.
- Enhanced networking opportunities with decision-makers and potential business partners.
- Complimentary parking, fast-track access, and exclusive lounge access on site at ADIPEC.
- ADIPEC VIP concierge-style service available.
- Media-free zone to ensure privacy.
2018 sees the introduction of the inaugural ADIPEC Roundtables, a leading force in driving the business agenda and a platform for intellectual thought leadership and capability across the global oil and gas sector.
ADIPEC Roundtables are closed door, with attendance by invitation only.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to become a member of the Middle East Petroleum Club, the individual must:
- Possess a C-suite level job title, equivalent or above.
- Be working in the oil and gas industry.
- Be from an SME-size company or larger.