With over 3,000 members ranging from Ministers and CEO's to Executive Management teams from around the world, the Middle East Petroleum Club offers the ultimate platform to connect with like-minded peers
From policy makers to corporate leaders, the Club provides unparalleled opportunities to engage in business-critical conversations that influence the future of the industry.
With so many distinguished members gathered under one roof across four days of high-volume business discussions, the Club provides the ideal catalyst for bi-lateral trade that shapes and advances the oil and gas landscape.
About the Club
The Middle East Petroleum Club is an exclusive business platform for knowledge sharing and connectivity among the global oil and gas industry’s top decision makers and influencers. The Club is where like-minded industry leaders engage in dialogues that influence and shape the future of the oil and gas industry.
Suite owners are the sponsors of the Middle East Petroleum Club and receive a suite to host meetings within the Middle East Petroleum Club. Only suite owners are permitted to host formal meetings inside the Club.
Accessible only to premium sponsors and their guests, the premium upper level is the most exclusive section of the Middle East Petroleum Club. Benefits to premium suite owners include larger meeting rooms, in-suite butler service, a la carte catering, and a personalised meeting service connecting them to the top 10% of industry executives at ADIPEC.
The MEPC suites are exclusive meeting rooms that face the tranquil Middle East Petroleum Club courtyard, the MEPC suites provide great brand visibility and prestige. As sponsors, MEPC suite owners are allowed to host private meetings with guests at the Middle East petroleum Club.
- Membership is exclusive to global NOCs, IOCs, EPC, Ministers, Ambassadors, Policy-makers and industry influencers.
- Enhanced networking opportunities with decision-makers and potential business partners.
- Complimentary parking, fast-track access, and exclusive lounge access on site at ADIPEC.
- ADIPEC VIP concierge-style service available.
- Media-free zone to ensure privacy.
The objective of the Club is to strengthen existing connections and facilitate the forging of new relationships between industry leaders, while on-site at ADIPEC.
The Club provides a forum for global industry leaders to interact discreetly, in a private and secure environment.
In order to become a member of the Middle East Petroleum Club, the individual must:
- Possess one of the following titles: Ministers, Chairman, Owner, President, CEO, COO, SVP Supply Chain/Energy, MD, GM, Country Manager, Regional Director, Ambassadors, Director General, Senior Executives, Partners, CISO, CTO, CIO, CAIO, Digital Transformation Lead
- Membership Organisations: Government, International Oil Company, National Oil Company, Embassies, EPCs, Service Companies, Technology Companies, Investment Banks, Private Equity Firms, Law Firms, Consultants
- Organisation Turnover: $10m +