About the Club
Founded in 2012, the Middle East Petroleum Club is a global Oil, Gas and Energy Club for senior industry leaders. Situated within the heart of ADIPEC and hosted in a 5 star setting. The Club's unique environment encourages forward thinking closed-door conversations, whilst offering open networking opportunities to meet new members from around the world. The Middle East Petroleum Club is committed to its strict membership criteria, which only allows access to the most senior leaders in the industry within, either the Club's open environment or within membership suites on the ground floor or Premium on the upper floor.
- Enhanced networking opportunities with decision-makers and potential business partners.
- Media-free zone to ensure private business conversations.
- Complimentary parking, fast-track event registration, and exclusive Club lounge access on site at ADIPEC.
- ADIPEC VIP concierge-style service available.
In order to become a member of the Middle East Petroleum Club, the individual must:
- Possess one of the following titles: Minister, Ambassador, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, President, Regional Director, Managing Director, Partner, Senior Executive, Senior Vice President -Supply Chain/Energy, Chief Operations Officer, Director General, General Manager, Country Manager, Technology and Digital Lead.
- Membership Organisations: Governments, Embassies/Consulates, National Oil Companies, International Oil Companies, EPC Contractors, Service Companies, Technology Companies, Investment Banks, Private Equity Firms, Law Firms, Think Tanks.
- Organisation Turnover: US $10 million+
With over 2,500 members ranging from Ministers and CEOs to Executive Management teams from around the world, the Middle East Petroleum Club offers the ultimate platform to connect with like-minded peers.
From policy makers to corporate leaders, the Club provides unparalleled opportunities to engage in business-critical conversations that influence Oil & Gas 4.0 the future of the industry.
With so many distinguished members gathered under one roof across four days of high-volume business discussions, the Club provides the ideal catalyst for bilateral trade that shapes and advances the oil and gas landscape.
- Premium suites are only accessible to premium suite sponsors and their guests
- The premium upper level is the most exclusive section of the Middle East Petroleum Club.
- Largest meeting rooms with lounge / boardroom set up as required
- Access to premium networking lounge only accessible to official ADIPEC VIPs, including Ministers and global industry leaders, premium suite sponsors and their guests
- Personalised meeting service connecting them to the top 10% of industry executives at ADIPEC.
- In-suite butler service and a la carte dining
- ADIPEC VIP concierge-style service desk available.
- Dedicated concierge car service available exclusively for premium suite holders and available throughout the day and into the evening.
- The MEPC suites are exclusive meeting rooms only accessible to suite sponsors and their guests
- Meeting rooms with lounge / boardroom set up as required
- Access to MEPC networking lounge only accessible to MEPC members
- In-suite butler service for refreshments
The Middle East Petroleum Club will be located adjacent to Hall 14 on the ADNEC grandstand.