The Smart Manufacturing Technical Conference will unlock innovative strategies and insights on how manufacturers can streamline and future-proof their operations to enhance performance. With greater emphasis on responsive and distributed supply chains, IIoT continues to drive growth by harnessing the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning with advanced data analytics. These technologies are fundamental enablers for intelligent manufacturing, empowering businesses with improved processes to make smarter decisions.
The ADIPEC 2022 Smart Manufacturing Technical Conference will explore disruptive technologies and practical solutions to complexities manufacturers are facing in the digital era, through case studies and real-time demonstrations from expert practitioners. Attendees will gain a better understanding of the latest advancements that are accelerating efficiency in the industry, and jointly decode the most common challenges arising in the deployment of intelligent manufacturing technologies.
The Smart Manufacturing Technical Conference topics will include:
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and smart factories
- Predictive maintenance, condition monitoring & asset performance management
- Production planning & field service planning
- Creating digital supply chains and its enablers
- Additive manufacturing (AM)
- Sustainable manufacturing
- Cybersecurity technologies in manufacturing