Register your Interest for Manufacturing & Industrialisation Call for Papers
The ADIPEC Manufacturing & Industrialisation Technical Conference will showcase the latest innovations in technology across the entire manufacturing cycle, based on the four pillars of manufacturing operations: Plan, Source, Make and Deliver. The conference will ignite key discussions on how advanced manufacturing can help business leaders make better-informed decisions with intelligent data, automated operations and digital tools, ultimately building cleaner energy systems through smarter solutions.
The ADIPEC Manufacturing & Industrialisation Technical Conference Call for Papers is now open. Submit your abstracts by Monday 7 August for the opportunity to present your knowledge and expertise to potential clients and peers from around the world.
ADIPEC 2023 Manufacturing & Industrialisation CONFERENCE CATEGORIES
- SUPPLY, DEMAND & ENERGY PLANNING FOR MANUFACTURING
- DATA, CONNECTIVITY & COMPUTING ENABLING SMART MANUFACTURING
- CYBERSECURITY IN MANUFACTURING
- MANUFACTURING 4.0 TECHNOLOGIES & PROCESSES
- ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
- WORKFORCE TRANSFORMATION
- SUSTAINABLE MANUFACTURING
- MAKE IT IN THE EMIRATES – CASE STUDIES & INNOVATIVE APPLICATIONS OF LOCALISED MANUFACTURING IN PRIORITY SECTORS
- LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN OPTIMISATION