Chief Digital Innovation Coach - Oil & Gas and Chemicals, Industry Value Engineering
Manas is the chief digital innovation coach for Oil & Gas and Chemicals Industry at SAP Industry Value Engineering in Europe Middle East & Africa (EMEA). He advises executives on their Digital Transformation Strategy and helps them align their business strategy with IT strategy leveraging technological innovations such as iIoT, AI/ML, green energy, data science, Hyperautomation, new generation ERP S/4HANA, distributed cloud, mobility etc. He coaches and empowers his team to advise their clients for digital transformation. He leads business development, demand generation and thought leadership through 1:N (ex. Speaking at marque industry events, articles/blogs) and 1:1 (ex. account specific innovation events).
His 19 years of professional experience spans across Management Consulting / Value Advisory, Digital Transformation, Enterprise Business Architecture, People/Project/Product Management and “Coaching Colleagues” being a “Top Performer” throughout his career. He has advised CXOs at large enterprises predominantly in EMEA and APJ region. He excels in executive communication, business development, business planning, business case collaboration, digital transformation and thought leadership in various industries (Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Utilities, Public Sector, EC&O, Retail, Mill Products).
Education: MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, India.
His Awards and recognitions include:
- Holds a patent on “Easy UI migration” awarded in US with patent number 7,917,856
- Spoke on “Digitalization for Operational Excellence” at Opexmena 2018
- My interview video tweet with Inautomation - on “Digital Asset Management and IT/OT integration
- Chaired the plenary session at IIoT and digital solutions for Oil and Gas conference in Amsterdam
- Author of article in Digitalist magazine on “Digital Transformation in Energy Industry”
- Author of IEEE magazine "IT Professional" on topic "IT Strategy“- Link
- SAP Winners’ Circle in 2018 and 2016
Industry Value Engineer of the Year 2013 for SAP MENA
Get Involved with ADIPEC 2022