Partner and Managing Director
Boston Consulting Group
Shelly is a Partner & Managing Director based in BCG's Dubai office. She is a petroleum Engineer and a core member of the Energy practice. She supports clients globally and has had extensive experience in the Gulf of Mexico, Asia and the Middle East.
Selected relevant project experience
- Developed global Energy and Emissions model (incl assessment of individual countries, impact of various climate scenarios on oil and other fuel demand)
- Developed proposal on high level positioning of Saudi Arabia in global climate negotiations
- Recommended climate change communication strategy for Middle East player
- Assessed the climate policy and regulatory commitments and trends of multiple countries
- Developed biofuels strategy for large national oil & gas company.
- Strategy development (including organizational review) for a global utilities company
- Developed and implemented the performance management system for one of the top 3 largest integrated energy companies globally
- Designed and supported implementation for the setup of an EP company
- Supported the acquisition of an Indonesian energy company
- Provided strategic support for a leading global marine and offshore engineering group which provides shipbuilding, ship conversion, rig building and offshore engineering & construction services
- Developed a growth strategy for a Fortune 500 company based in New York
Shelly holds a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School , and a Chemical and Process Engineering Degree from the University of the West Indies, Trinidad and Tobago.