Rajaa Mohamed Jabir
Senior IT Solution Analyst/Developer, Information Technology Division
Raja Mohamed Jabir, is a Senior IT Solution Analyst/Developer in Information Technology Division at ADENOC Onshore since 2006. My current roles under Development & Engineering Solutions Team includes supporting all sub-surface applications (installing, configuring and troubleshooting) on clients machines and deploying/supporting related licenses on both Windows and Linux platform. In the past, until May 2016, my role also included supporting technical workstations, storage and high processing computing machines (used for running simulations jobs).
I have Masters of Science (M.Sc.) in Information Technology Specialization in Cyber Security and have graduated with Honors with a cumulative GPA of 3.97 out of 4 from Zayed University, Abu Dhabi – UAE on February 2016. My Master program courses covered areas of information security, internet crime prevention, and digital crime investigation. Where a combination of a rich theoretical foundation was provided with a strong laboratory component to provide lifelong learning capabilities and essential skills for today‘s job market, by enabling hand-on experience with many of the tools in demand today.
I also have several local and international researches and publications on the area of Cyber Security as follows (sorted by the latest first):
- Paper Title: “Cloud Digital Forensics Evaluation and Crimes Detection”. The 1st EAI International Conference on Emerging Technologies for Developing Countries – Marrakech, Morocco on March 27-28, 2017.
- Paper Title: “Forensics Analysis of Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Gaming Consoles”. The 8th IEEE International Workshop on Information Forensics and Security (WIFS) – Abu Dhabi, UAE on December 4-7, 2016.
- Paper Title: "Evaluation of Linux SMTP Server Security Aspects - A Case Study". The “7th International Conference on Information and Communication Systems (ICICS2016) - Irbid, Jordan on April 5-7, 2016.
- Paper Title: "Forensic Analysis of Gaming Console Engine", accepted in the UAE Graduate Students Research Conference (UAEGSRC2016) - Al Ain, UAE on March 20-22, 2016.
- Paper Title: "Analysis of Cloud Computing Attacks and Countermeasures". The 18th International Conference on Advanced Communications Technology (ICACT 2016) - Phoenix Park, Korea, January 31 - February 3, 2016.