Rashed Al Blooshi
Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange
Rashed Abdul Kareem Al Blooshi joined Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) in April 2000 where he played an instrumental role in establishing the exchange in November of the year 2000. Mr. Al Blooshi started his career with ADX as Manager of the Clearing, Settlement, Depositary, & Registry (CSD) department. In 2007, Al Blooshi became Deputy Chief Executive, and manager of operations of ADX. He was promoted to Chief Executive in 2012.
Prior to joining ADX, Al Blooshi was Head of Registrar & Depository at the Saadiyat Free Zone Authority. Mr. Al Blooshi holds an MBA from The UAE University and a Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems from Benedict College, Columbia, South Carolina.
- Vice-Chairman of South Asian Federation of Exchanges (SAFE)
- Member of the Advisory Board of New York Institute of Technology (NYIT)-UAE
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy (ICD) Berlin
- Member of the Board of Directors of Abu Dhabi Center for Corporate Governance (ADCCG)
- UAE Co-Chair for the Financial & Professional Services Working Group of the UK/UAE Business Council
- Government CEO Excellence Award - 2014
- Arab Eagle Award For General Management - 2017