MEET THE GLOBAL DOWNSTREAM BUSINESS LEADERS AND JOIN THE DISCUSSION ON INDUSTRY INTEGRATION AND COLLABORATION
At a time when integration and collaboration across the industry’s value chain continues to become ever more significant, ADIPEC announces its global downstream plenary panels set to drive the conversation on downstream investment, expansion, diversification and development.
Under the theme FORGING TIES, DRIVING GROWTH join the discussion this November.
Tuesday 14 – Wednesday 15 November
Global downstream plenary panels include:
Refining, Petrochemicals, Plastics, Marketing and Distribution of Refined Products
- Global crude and feedstock market outlook – key balance drivers, shifting demand and supply, international fuel regulations, risks and opportunities
- Olefins and polyolefins – market dynamics, technology innovation, industry integration
- Accelerating growth across the value chain – the role of derivatives for further downstream diversification and development
- Seamless integration – refining and petrochemical feedstock expansion from ethane to naphtha
- Successfully applied global IOC/NOC partnership strategies for downstream integrated mega projects, from initial investment, the best models of cooperation and strategic routes to international marketing and distribution of refined products
- GCC polymer and plastics sustainability and conversion
- Business integration - increasing capacity, reducing operating costs, improving reliability and increasing profitability
- Bottom of the barrel upgrading technologies and future refinery configurations