Vice President– Energy & Environment & Industrial Practice
Frost & Sullivan, Middle East, Africa and South Asia
Abhay is a business expansion specialist with thought leadership across the Energy, Sustainability, and Buildings sectors – specializing in the core themes of digitalization, sustainability, geographic expansion, and localization. Holding 22 years of global experience across diversified industries, Abhay has extensive experience in the Middle East region, across Energy, Environment, Manufacturing, Managed Services & Industrial Automation.
He specializes in advisory and enablement, especially around strategy development, investment promotion, localization strategies, & mega trends, and has developed his experience by working across government organizations, multinationals, family groups & conglomerates, and specialized companies.
Abhay’s knowledge leadership is reflected not just in his speaking engagements but also in how he has been invited to actively participate as a jury member for a number of prestigious awards in the Middle East region - ADIPEC (Oil and Gas) and MESIA (Solar) - and in how his opinions on the industry have been frequently quoted in leading media publications across the Middle East.
Speaking engagements (prominent ones)
- Lead moderator at DED Future Economy Lab Hack on the Circular Economy – attended by MOCCAE and
The Executive Council
- Shortlisted as ADIPEC Awards 2019, 2020 and 2021 Technical Committee member
- Invited to be a jury member at the 2019 Middle East Energy Awards
- Shortlisted as the only jury member from the private sector at the MESIA solar industry awards 2019
- Felicitated by H.E Dr. Thani Alzeyoudi, Minister, Ministry of Climate Change and Environment, UAE for his
presentation on future for waste management at EcoWASTE 2018
- Guiding audiences at the Saudi Manufacturing 4.0 (2020 and 2021)
- Knowledge leadership at the World Future Energy Summit 2018
Get Involved with ADIPEC 2022