Energy for All in a Changing World
Run in partnership with GASTECH, the ADIPEC Conference runs parallel to the exhibition and has become known as a meeting of minds for the gas and oil industry.
The conference brings together international speakers, researchers and experts through rigerous selection process. Government officials, oil and gas producers, contractors, investors and technical specialists share their experiences, opinions and visions on opportunities in the regional gas and oil sector.
This year the Conference includes two different elements - the Technical Conference where we are asking for papers submissionsand the Business Conference aimed at senior excutives across the industry.
Call For Papers Has Now Closed!
ADIPEC is inviting the industry to submit paper proposals for presenting at the 2013 confernece. With 235 speakers in 2012 and paper submissions up by 20%, we encourage you to submit your paper early for consideration.
The programme is divided into 6 main topic areas:
- Gas & Oil Field Developments
- Drilling and Completions
- Maintenance / Integrity / HSE & Security / Operations
- Gas Processing.
NEW Business Conference
Introducing the ADIPEC 2013 Business Conference...
- BRINGING TOGETHER the entire gas and oil strategic value chains
- PROMOTING the MENA region on an international scale
- STIMULATING discussion on the future of the industry
- COMPARING global market perspectives, preparing for change
- SHARING industry experiences, expertise and know how
Interested? To discuss the Business Conference in further detail, from speaking, attending or sponsoring, please complete the Business Conference form.