The award will recognise gas & oil industry efforts contributing to the betterment of the wider community which is not directly linked to the gas & oil industry, but in which the organisation operates. Applicants need to demonstrate the value their project has added to the community and, in order to be applicable, its implementation should have been realised in the MENA region.
The Award aims to acknowledge the resources allocated to the CSR initiative and the campaign’s measurable impact. The information submitted should have in focus the period between June 2012 and June 2013.
1. Identification of the need and value of the project to the community
2. Measure of contribution with specific and measurable targets and track record
3. Showcase of community’s betterment and noticeable improvement the CSR initiative brought
4. Integration of a CSR initiative measuring its positive business impact and contribution, strategic link to company’s core business
5. Creativity and originality involved in CSR objectives
*If this is a resubmission of 2012 entry, please add
6. *June 2012 – June 2013 project update (further development, new data gathering)
Download the Best Gas & Oil CSR Initiative SUBMISSION FORM
* If this is a resubmission from previous ADIPEC Awards competitions, then please fill in the application with new data and updates of the project (June 2012 - June 2013 period, as asked in the last criteria)
** Previous winning entries will not be considered