The Best Gas & Oil HSE Project Award will acknowledge best practices in health, safety and environment which contribute to enhancing the overall HSE record of the region’s energy industry.
The successful project will demonstrate some of the most prominent and underlying root causes that can lead to incidents and outline how HSE standards have positively transformed the viability of the project and helped foster a positive and open safety culture.
Practices applying have to be implemented or ongoing in the MENA region, the information submitted should have in focus the period between June 2012 and June 2013.
1. Demonstrable improvement of the application from before to after the implementation
2. Establishment of HSE objectives and targets, outline of key HSE practices used
3. Creative application of HSE, or use of new techniques or standards which made the project doable
4. Positive impact of the application or breakthrough technology, monitoring, organisation
5. Effective management and management commitment to follow HSE standards
*If this is a resubmission of 2012 entry, please add
6. *June 2012-June 2013 project update (better efficiency, new data gathering)
* If this is a resubmission from previous ADIPEC Awards competitions, then please fill in the application with new data and updates of the project (June 2012 - June 2013 period, as asked in the last criteria)
** Previous winning entries will not be considered