The Best Gas & Oil Project Award will recognise a project that showcases regional innovation through an outstanding original approach.
The Award is open to any offshore or onshore project, including exploration and/or development of oil and gas fields. It is open to projects implemented and operational within the MENA region. The information submitted should have in focus the period between June 2012 and June 2013.
1. Present overall cost of the project, and highlight projects timeline and periods of development
2. Originality of concept, creativity, application and/or results of project
3. Clear demonstration of the benefits achieved, value added
4. Overall quality of project management with strong emphasis on safety
5. Meeting of financial, business, construction, deadline and other targets
6. Technical or commercial excellence and competitive advantages
*If this is a resubmission of 2012 entry, please provide brief on
7. *June 2012 - June 2013 project update (improvement of measurement techniques, better efficiency operation, new data gathering - statistics, and other improvements: better production, quality, equipment, sustainability element, etc.)
* If this is a resubmission from previous ADIPEC Awards competitions, then please fill in the application with new data and updates of the project (June 2012 - June 2013 period, as asked in the last criteria)
** Previous winning entries will not be considered