The Best Gas & Oil Innovation or Technology Award relates to offshore or onshore project, product or service. With an emphasis on regional innovation, nominations are open for projects, products and services that have showcased a brand new concept in terms of cost and economics, HSE, schedule or quality and practical considerations in the MENA region, the information submitted should have in focus the period between June 2012 and June 2013.
1. Identification of a major advance in the development of the new technology
2. Significant contribution to overall knowledge based technology locally (how is it developed locally, R&D established to develop and transform the technology in light of further local development)
3. Original concept and application of the new technology
4. Innovation benefits and their competitive advantages in the gas & oil industry
5. Accomplished impact in comparison to the size of the project, product or service
6. Organisational and financial commitment toward technology research and development, and its commercial potential
If this is a resubmission of 2012 entry, please add
7. June 2012-June 2013 innovation/technology update (better efficiency, new data gathering - statistics)
Download The Best Gas & Oil Innovation or Technology SUBMISSION FORM
(max 200 words per criteria)
* If this is a resubmission from previous ADIPEC Awards competitions, then please fill in the application with new data and updates of the project (June 2012 - June 2013 period, as asked in the last criteria)
** Previous winning entries will not be considered
If you have filled the form above, please save as PDF and click on the following link in order to submit.